1. Deep Yellow – Wouldn’t this fabric make for a sunny accent pillow?
2. Slate – Pale gray to balance the pops of yellow.
3. Graphite – The sheen in this photo inspired the shimmery bellyband holding the LBDR Programs shut. Mmm, printed on a pretty Petallics pearlescent paper. Can’t wait to show you!
4. Pale Yellow – A sugary, soft yellow. Color palette and images 1-4 provided by Music City Events.
5. LBDR logo – My logo design developed out of key words provided by Sarah at Music City Events: clean, modern, Paris, Madrid… What began forming in my mind was a new take on Art Deco style of the 1920s. That, and a little playful nod to “the bubbly.”
6. Art Deco patterns – This is a classic repetitive pattern seen across Art Deco prints. Very graphic and bold. photo Google Images
7. Dress by Oscar de la Renta – don’t you just love this dress?! I fell in love with the graphic lines and patterns. So crisp and playful! These inspired some of the accent patterns in my LBDR printed pieces. photo Google Images
I’ve been seeing grays & yellows all week. Only 1 day to go until the swankiest bridal event of the season: The Little Black Dress Revue! The last file has gone to the printer, a few more finishing details today, and then I just need to decide which little black dress to wear. I am excited to mix and mingle with some of Nashville’s best vendors, as well as Nashville’s lovely brides! Check back later this week to see photos of Tuesday’s event and my custom paper goods designed for LBDR.